- IMMERSIVE Meetup. Expanded Perception and Interaction using Immersive Technologies. The State Library of NSW, 19 October 2017.
- Visualisation Matters 2017: collision of cultures. November 2017.
- Colliding and Surrendering: chaos and freedom where art and technologies meet. 11-13 October, 2017. Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Presenting "Art of Real Time and Collision of Cultures - Expanded Perception and Interaction".
- National Science Week. Big Data and Visual analytics - what is it good for? Presenting at Chatswood Library, 17 August 2017.
- August 2017: 3D / VR / AR / XR - Khronos Sydney Chapter: Live-drawing with Code. Immersive Virtual Measurements and Analytics.
Join SIGGRAPH 2017 conference, Los Angeles:
- Immersive Visualisation for Science, Research, and Art
- CG in Australasia: Developing links between industry and higher education in CG
- Join us at the Web3D 2017 conference in Brisbane (VR Hackathon included).
- SIGGRAPH Asia 2019 announced to be hosted in Brisbane, Australia.
- Augmented Reality: the Future is now.
Teaching at the AMSI Summer School 2017, course Mathematics and Statistics of Big Data
University of Sydney, January/February 2017.
Invited as a Keynote Speaker to the 3rd ISAT (Collision, Collaboration and the Future of ArtSci) Conference,
that will be held at the National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan, on 14-17 November 2016.