- Join us at the Web3D 2017 conference in Brisbane (VR Hackathon included).
- SIGGRAPH Asia 2019 announced to be hosted in Brisbane, Australia.
- Augmented Reality: the Future is now.
Teaching at the AMSI Summer School 2017, course Mathematics and Statistics of Big Data
University of Sydney, January/February 2017.
Invited as a Keynote Speaker to the 3rd ISAT (Collision, Collaboration and the Future of ArtSci) Conference,
that will be held at the National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan, on 14-17 November 2016.
- Transmedia and Limitation of Reality and Virtuality. Presenting together with June Kim at the Asia Animation Forum of the 18th Bucheon International Animation Festival. Session: Creative Imagination: Aesthetics, Technology moderated by Jinny Heyjin CHOO.
- 2016.09.26 Design+ HDR Symposium @ GP-D214, QUT. Design Art Science Engineering. Invited speaker.
- 2016.08.28 Invited panelist. Big Data, Maths and Visual Communication. QUT CreateX event. Session: All STEAMED UP ABOUT STEM (STEM enhanced by adding Art and Design).
- 2016.08.26-30 QUT VC STEM Camp. Mathematics for Imaging and Virtual Reality.
- Visualisation matters: from small to massive scale | Art | Hack Art at the FMX 2016, Stuttgart Germany
- Case Studies in Visual Communications | Blending Realities | Visual Communication at the FMX 2016, Stuttgart Germany
- Creating VR doco at the Virtual Reality and Storyteller Mashup organized by Screen Queensland. 21 April 2016.
- JaguarVR visualisation, modelling, technology, conservation. The Proactive Organisation event run by QUT PWC Chair in Digital Economy, QUT, 30 March 2016
- Vulkan Down Under 4 March 2016, Melbourne, Australia
- Visualisation, Big Data, Art + Science 2016 Brisbane, Australia
- Connecting dots of art, science, engineering and design Data Science Wroclaw Meetup, Institute of Informatics, University of Wroclaw, on 15th December 2015, Wroclaw, Poland
- SIGGRAPH Asia 2015 Travelling Computer Animation Festival Institute of Mathematics, University of Wroclaw, on 16th December 2015, Wroclaw, Poland
- OpenGL, WebGL, Vulkan workshop 18-19 February 2016, Brisbane, Australia
- Khronos Brisbane Chapter Meetup on 23rd July 2015
- Brisbane GPU Meetup on 23rd July 2015
- CG in Australasia at SIGGRAPH 2015, Los Angeles USA
- Birds of a Feather: Immersive Visualization for Science and Research International at SIGGRAPH 2015, Los Angeles USA
- Birds of a Feather sessions: Demoscene 2014/15 and Classics Worldwide at SIGGRAPH 2015, Los Angeles USA
- Transmedia Experiences | Demoscene at the FMX 2015, Stuttgart Germany
- Image Based WebVR: Creating and Publishing Environments for Browsers and HMDs with Sandy Ressler of NIST
- Platform for Big Data Analytics and Visual Analytics: CSIRO use cases. Statistical Modelling and Analysis of Big Data workshop 2015, The ARC Centre of Excellence in Mathematical and Statistical Frontiers in Big Data, Big Models and New Insights. Monday, 23 February 2015, Brisbane QLD, Australia.
- Design + Art + Science, and Demoscene. QUT Interactive & Visual Design. 27 February 2015, 11am, Brisbane QLD, Australia. See the presentation