Scientia PhD Opportunity: Multi-modal visualisation and Computational Design for Physical and Virtual Worlds
SIGGRAPH 2018, 12-16 August, Vancouver, Canada:
- Immersive Visualisation for Research, Science and Art, 13 Aug, 9am-11am.
- Demoscene UnderGround Real-Time Art, 12 Aug, 12:30pm-2pm.
- HoloSensor for Smart Home, Health (APPY HOUR), 15 Aug, 5pm-7pm.
- Visual Microscope for Massive Genomics Datasets, Expanded Perception and Interaction.
- CG in Australasia.
- CG in Asia.
- GTC18 - Data visualisation: where art and science meet. Channel LIFE.
- Visual Analytics on Steroids: High Performance Visualisation, Simulations and AI. YOW! Data Conference 14-15 May 2018, Sydney.
- HPC and Visual Creativity. Expanded Perception and Interaction - Connecting Graphics with Compute. FMX 2018, 24-27 April 2018, Stuttgart, Germany.
- GPU Technology Conference GTC 2018 AI & Deep Learning Conference. 26 and 29 March 2018, Silicon Valey, USA. Delivering talk S8317 - Visual Analytics, HPC, Simulations & AI: Expanded Perception and Interaction.
- VISUALISATION MATTERS 2017: Collision of Cultures. 21 and 22 November 2017.
- Workshop on Statistical Challenges in Astronomy. Data Visualisation Tutorial. 7-8 December 2017.
- Immersive Meetup. Expanded Perception and Interaction using Immersive Technologies. The State Library of NSW, 19 October 2017.
- Colliding and Surrendering: chaos and freedom where art and technologies meet. 11-13 October, 2017. Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Presenting "Art of Real Time and Collision of Cultures - Expanded Perception and Interaction".
- SIGGRAPH Asia 2019 announced to be hosted in Brisbane, Australia.
- Augmented Reality: the Future is now.
Invited as a Keynote Speaker to the 3rd ISAT (Collision, Collaboration and the Future of ArtSci) Conference,
that will be held at the National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan, on 14-17 November 2016.